Monday, July 18, 2016

Competition

I work in a department that is full of women.  At this moment I'm feeling incredibly sad at the amount of talent that is wasted on competition between women.  Like it or not women need to help each other and be there for each other but when everyone is on guard all the time there is no chance for that to happen.

I have a teenage part of me that wants so badly to scream and yell at people in the office that the things that they are so worried about are not actually that important.  The things that are important will float to the top and make themselves known.  The more work you do the more work that is done the more work will be given.  When there is constant rescuing people from themselves.they never learn their lessons.

Then I wonder, could the same thing be said about me? Am I rescued by the men in my life or am I being held up by some invisible force that has a bigger plan for me? Fuck I don't know I don't know anything but I'm going to deal with this moment, this day and not try and worry about the rest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment