Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dear God

I'm scared to let go completely and let you be in charge of my life.  I'm not scared that you want what is best for me but I am scared that in letting you take the reigns I will be giving up some prt of myself.  And yet as I write this I realize that isn't true.  By allowing you to take control of the roller coaster of my life I know that I will stay on the tracks and get to focus my energy on doing the part that you need me to do.  I don't know what that is yet and I may never know but I trust that you will use me to be a messenger for you.  Please help me have the courage to be strong enough to be the messenger you need.  Please help me know that your love is enough and that as long as I walk with you I will have everything that I need and so much more.  I am truly blessed by your grace and I can't wait to see what blessing are around the corner from you.

Love,
Kira 

No comments:

Post a Comment