Friday, April 22, 2016

Writing

I want to write more, but I'm afraid.  The writing that I do is stream of consciousness, whatever comes to my mind.  If I don't write I won't learn to face the fear of writing.  I want to share my experiences about relationships, neurofeedback, recovery, meditation and everything else.  My mind tells me that to share publicly means that I'm just looking for attention and that I don't have anything to offer but I know that isn't true.

I have gone through hell and back and I am on the other side and at this moment life feels ok.  Relationships and learning to live in them and with people and be part of the world is difficult.  Setting boundaries, honoring my true self, honoring my inner child all confusing things to do and try and I want to share them.  Bleh I feel vulnerable writing this and sharing this.  But here it is I'm going to try again.

There is that part of me that thinks that I have to have this all figured out and know how to do it write that making mistakes is not acceptable.  I've got a better relationship with that part of myself today but it's still hard sometimes to make decisions over the objections.  I'm going to make small tries and attempts and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment